Mommy makeover is the plastic surgery which helps in getting the pre-pregnancy body shape and figure. As it is a surgery, it has lots of ifs and buts associated with it and it has a lot of things to understand and know before putting your hands in it.
So, some facts and figures of mommy makeover are:
- Mommy makeover is the best and convenient way to get back what you lost because of pregnancy. Now you can easily get back to the pre-pregnancy condition.
- It is a combination of two or more plastic surgery procedures which ultimately reduces the cost and the recovery time because if you will go for them separately them it will take a lot of time in the whole process and ultimately recovery time will increase.
- As it has some eligibility criteria and limitations before and after the mommy makeover surgery so it generally performed on the patients of ages 35 to 50.
- You cannot think of taking this just after giving childbirth because your body needs to be recovered fully so that it can resist more.
- Results in giving back ladies the confidence of looking their best.
- As it is a combination of more than one plastic surgery, it has reduced the prices which were applicable earlier. But still the overall cost depends upon the age, weight, and general health of the patient.
- It helps in breast augmentation, vaginal rejuvenation, breast reduction, liposuction, arm lift, thigh lift, and tummy tuck. As post pregnancy involves lots of changes in the body and most of the skin of tummy, thigh and more loosen and the breast also loses its shape and stiffness because of breastfeeding to the child.
- This process can only be done if you are finished with growing your family because mommy makeover does not allow you to plan a child after this surgery and if you are planning for a child then you can delay this surgery for one more year.
- The patient is not allowed to work just after the operation for around 6 weeks so that she can take quality rest without straining herself as stress and strain will cause problems. As it is not possible for new mothers to get time off from the hard work she does for her child so it is recommended that new mothers should not go for this and they should wait for the time when she can take some time off from caring and getting strained.
As doctors will explain you everything before taking it further but sometimes they also forget to say and you forget what they said so it is better to have some prior knowledge so that you can do cross questioning in order to clear your doubts. Not only doubts but you can consults more than one doctor before finalizing anyone and you can also take the help from doctors of other countries so that you can get a better knowledge of what to choose.